Subject: [TLS] OCSP must staple

From: Kurt Roeckx <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 20:47:35 +0200

Hi,

It seems there is a draft to have OCSP must staple
(draft-hallambaker-muststaple-00).  Does anybody know what the
status of that is?  I've tried to contact the author but didn't
get any reply.

Is this something we want adopt?

Kurt

---

From: "Jeremy Rowley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 13:00:28 -0600

We do.  I believe PHB was waiting for an OID assigned by IANA for must
staple.   I'm not sure the request was ever submitted, but I'll follow up
and make sure this moves forward.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: TLS [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kurt Roeckx
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 12:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TLS] OCSP must staple

Hi,

It seems there is a draft to have OCSP must staple
(draft-hallambaker-muststaple-00).  Does anybody know what the status of
that is?  I've tried to contact the author but didn't get any reply.

Kurt

_______________________________________________
TLS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls