Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-padding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:44:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A TLS ClientHello padding extension
        Author          : Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-padding-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-02-17

Abstract:
   This memo describes a TLS extension that can be used to pad
   ClientHello messages to a desired size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-padding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-padding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-padding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/