Subject: [TLS] New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt

From: Schmidt, Jörn-Marc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:09:17 +0000

Dear all,

I just submitted a draft for integrating PAKE in TLS (see below). The main idea is to define one PAKE-identifier that can be used for different schemes alike instead of having to specify a ClientHello-Extension for each and every new scheme.

Any feedback/comments/further ideas are very welcome.

Best regards,

Jörn

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Oktober 2015 17:03
An: Schmidt, Jörn-Marc; Schmidt, Jörn-Marc; "Dennis Kügler"; Dennis Kuegler
Betreff: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jörn-Marc Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-schmidt-pake-tls
Revision:	00
Title:		Using Password-Authenticated Key Agreement (PAKE) schemes in TLS
Document date:	2015-10-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmidt-pake-tls/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00

Abstract:
   This document describes how to integrate Password-Authenticated Key
   Agreement (PAKE) schemes into TLS.  These schemes enable two parties
   who share a potentially weak password to derive a common
   cryptographic key, allowing them to establish a secure channel.  The
   current document defines a generic way to integrate PAKE schemes into
   TLS.  In addition, it demonstrates how to use the well-known Password
   Authenticated Connection Establishment (PACE) scheme in TLS as an
   example for the generic construction.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat