Subject: [TLS] draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension

From: Melinda Shore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:27:00 -0800

Hi, all:

We haven't been pushing on this because we recognize that getting
TLS 1.3 published is top priority, but we've got a new version
posted 
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-02)
that addresses many of the concerns raised both here and on the DANE
mailing list, including encoding the validation chain within the
extension in DNS wire format.  Once things quiet down a bit we plan
to ask the working group to adopt the draft for publication.

Thanks,

Melinda et al.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 13:15:16 +0900

Melinda,

As chair, I really appreciate you holding off.

spt

> On Oct 29, 2015, at 11:27, Melinda Shore <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi, all:
> 
> posted (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-02)
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls