Subject: [TLS] QUIC BoF for Berlin

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:05:27 -0700

Howdy,

I wanted to let folks know that we (the cc'ed folks) have proposed a BoF on
QUIC for Berlin.  The BoF proposal is here: https://tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/
.
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftools.ietf.org%2Fbof%2Ftrac%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGKHJ76qNUPvMVxQoZmI-nU-Z5dMg>

This effort, if approved, will split the current approach (which is
currently described in pretty monolithic terms)  into a set of components,
one stream of which would be to describe how the QUIC transport can re-use
the facilities of TLS 1.3 (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-quic-tls-00 is an input to the
BoF).

The IETF mailing list for discussion of this proposal has been set up at
[email-masked].  The intent is to form a working group, so a charter will be
posted there for review soon.

If you're interested in the topic, please join the list.

thanks,

Ted

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 20:02:05 -0400

On May 12, 2016, at 15:05, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> The IETF mailing list for discussion of this proposal has been set up at [email-masked]. 

To subscribe via the web:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/quic

spt