Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 19:39:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Nagendra Modadugu
                          Bodo Moeller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS client
   implementations, dubbed False Start.  It affects only protocol
   timing, not on-the-wire protocol data, and can be implemented
   unilaterally.  A TLS False Start reduces handshake latency to one
   round trip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bodo Moeller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 19:46:42 -0700

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-02

See https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06479.html (and
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secdir/current/msg06564.html) for
context.

Bodo