Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01.txt

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:10:51 +0900

I've updated the test vectors draft.

The vectors should now be correct with respect to draft-18.  I
implemented exporters as well, so calculations for those are now
shown.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 November 2016 at 09:12
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01.txt
To: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Martin Thomson and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors
Revision:       01
Title:          Example Handshake Traces for TLS 1.3
Document date:  2016-11-13
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          28
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-tls-tls13-vectors-01

Abstract:
   Examples of TLS 1.3 handshakes are shown.  Private keys and inputs
   are provided so that these handshakes might be reproduced.
   Intermediate values, including secrets, traffic keys and ivs are
   shown so that implementations might be checked incrementally against
   these values.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 09:59:54 +0900 (JST)

Hello Martin,

> implemented exporters as well, so calculations for those are now

Thank you for very useful document.

I would be nice if this example includes secp256r1 instead of (or in
addition to) x25519 as I guess that many TLS 1.3 implementations
implement secp256r1 first.

--Kazu

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:50:45 +0900

> implement secp256r1 first.

That should be easy to add.  I can add a 1-RTT handshake with P-256.
In the interest of brevity, I might also combine that with other
requests for variations.

Opened https://github.com/martinthomson/tls13-vectors/issues/1