Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:08:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Versions 1.2 and Earlier
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-14.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes key exchange algorithms based on Elliptic
   Curve Cryptography (ECC) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol.  In particular, it specifies the use of Ephemeral Elliptic
   Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) key agreement in a TLS handshake and the
   use of Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and Edwards
   Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) as authentication mechanisms.

   This document obsoletes and replaces RFC 4492.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/