Subject: [TLS] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 13:49:55 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciphersuite drafts for TLS are usually above my pay grade, but I
understand most of EKR's Discuss, and agree with Adam's suggestion to
change the document title to "ECDHE_PSK with AES-GCM and AES-CCM Cipher
Suites for Transport Layer Security Version 1.2 (TLS 1.2)" at an absolute
minimum.

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 17:03:11 -0400

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead/

The shepherd proposed a resolution that should clear up the discuss points.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 16:54:59 -0500

Thanks Spencer for your review. Actually the scope has always been TLS1.2
only. I confirm version 05 have addressed Erik's comments.
Yours,
Daniel