Subject: [TLS] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 15:12:43 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Ekr's DISCUSS position.

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 22:42:14 -0400

Hi,
Thanks for your review. I believe version 05 address Eric comments..
Yours,
Daniel