Subject: [TLS] TLS 1.3

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:45:36 -0500

Hello,

Thanks for all the hard work on TLS 1.3.  The chairs have handed off
the document for IETF last call and I'll start that shortly.  There
are some idnits that were just caught and are queued up for the next
version - an unnecessary reference is removed.

There are also a 6 RFCs obsoleted that are not referenced in the
abstract and that should be addressed prior to IESG review.

The improved discussion on 0-RTT is much appreciated.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:01:44 -0500

> abstract and that should be addressed prior to IESG review.

I see Sean just added this to the shepherd report, so this should be fine.

  Please note that ID-nits complains about the obsoleted/
  updated RFCs not being listed in the abstract. This is
  intentional because the abstract is now a concise and
  comprehensive overview and is free form citations, as
  per RFC7322.

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen