Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 05:50:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24.txt
	Pages           : 155
	Date            : 2018-02-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  TLS allows client/server applications to communicate
   over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
   tampering, and message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-24

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 08:53:07 -0500

This version resolves all outstanding WGLC comments.  I will shortly move the draft to “Publication Requested”, which will pass it to Kathleen for her review and subsequently IETF LC.

spt

> On Feb 15, 2018, at 08:50, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls