Subject: [TLS] TLSv1.3 - Draft 24 - small typo need correction

From: M K Saravanan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 14:50:00 +0800

Hi,

In TLSv1.3, draft 24, there is a small typographical error.  It needs
to be corrected.

(1)

Appendix D.  Backward Compatibility

Second Paragraph.  Second sentence.  There is a double "and".

/* Original */
=========
Servers can also handle clients trying to use future versions of TLS as long as
the ClientHello format remains compatible and and there is at least
one protocol version supported by both the client and the server.
==========

/* Corrected */

======
Servers can also handle clients trying to use future versions of TLS as long as
the ClientHello format remains compatible and there is at least
one protocol version supported by both the client and the server.
======

(2)

Section 4.2.8.2. ECDHE Parameters

First paragraph, first sentence.  There is a double "the".

/* Original */
=========
ECDHE parameters for both clients and servers are encoded in the the
opaque key_exchange field of a KeyShareEntry in a KeyShare structure.
=========

/* Corrected */
=========
ECDHE parameters for both clients and servers are encoded in the
opaque key_exchange field of a KeyShareEntry in a KeyShare structure.
=========

(3)

Appendix E.5.  Replay Attacks on 0-RTT

Second paragraph, second line.  There is a double "the".

/* Original */
===========
If data can be replayed a large number of times, additional attacks
become possible, such as making repeated measurements of the the
speed of cryptographic operations.
===========

/* Corrected */
==========
If data can be replayed a large number of times, additional attacks
become possible, such as making repeated measurements of the
speed of cryptographic operations.
==========

Please correct them.

with regards,
Saravanan