Subject: [TLS] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 10:48:58 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-tls13-26: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for a surprisingly (because of the technical density) readable
document - I may use this as an example of a well written but dense document...

Also, thanks to the doc shepherd for a good write-up.

I'm balloting NoObj instead of Yes only because I don't think I have enough
background/expertise in the topic.