Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06.txt

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 01:07:55 +0000

FYI, I've published an updated version of exported authenticators
incorporating into account the changes discussed at IETF 100 and on the
list.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06.txt
To: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nick Sullivan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator
Revision:       06
Title:          Exported Authenticators in TLS
Document date:  2018-03-05
Group:          tls
Pages:          11
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   to provide an exportable proof of ownership of a certificate that can
   be transmitted out of band and verified by the other party.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat