Subject: [TLS] Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 04:21:40 -0700

Ignas Bagdonas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

s/aligment/alignment
s/prviate/private

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:57:12 -0500

> On Apr 4, 2018, at 06:21, Ignas Bagdonas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I think this ought to fix it up:
https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates/pull/73