Subject: [TLS] WGLC for draft-ietf-tls-dtls13

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 14:39:20 +0700

This is the working group last call for the "The Datagram Transport
Layer Security (DTLS) Protocol Version 1.3" draft available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-dtls13/.  Please
review the document and send your comments to the list by 2359 UTC on
30 November 2018.

Thanks,
Chris, Joe, and Sean

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:40:22 +1100

As discussed, we'll want some more time for analysis and
implementation of this one.  I did a thorough pass and have opened a
few PRs and issues.  Mostly editorial, though some likely would
benefit from discussion.

https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+author%3Amartinthomson+
On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 6:39 PM Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 09:11:42 -0500

Thanks for your review Martin!

Definitely not trying to rush this out the door, but it is time to move the goal posts a bit.

spt

> On Nov 19, 2018, at 04:40, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>