Subject: [TLS] kc2kdm.com should be live with delegated credentials -03

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 00:56:10 +0100

Nick mentioned at the WG meeting today we were having some hiccups.
These hiccups have been fixed and we have a delegated credential.
Please let us know the results. Note the cert has an extra 05 00 in
the extension.

Sincerely,
Watson Ladd

---

From: Ilari Liusvaara <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 21:37:14 +0200

> Please let us know the results. Note the cert has an extra 05 00 in

What TLS extension codepoint is used by this test server (trying to
test my own client implementation)? Reading BoringSSL source suggests
0xff02, but sending empty 0xff02 extension (request) seems to have no
effect.

Debug trace shows that the extension is sent in ClientHello, but
server does not seem to send it back (the TLS 1.3 handshake completes
with no errors, and certificate does have DelegationUsage).

-Ilari

---

From: Watson Ladd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 01:22:36 +0100

> with no errors, and certificate does have DelegationUsage).

Unfortunately there was another hiccup due to a misconfiguration.
We'll fix it and let you know when it is fixed.

>
>
> -Ilari
>
> _______________________________________________
> TLS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tls

-- 
"Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains".
--Rousseau.