Subject: [TLS] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-00.txt

From: Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:02:27 -0700

All,

We have submitted a draft that describes several ways that OPAQUE (
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krawczyk-cfrg-opaque-01) can be
implemented in TLS 1.3, both as an in-handshake authentication method and
as a post-handshake authentication method via Exported Authenticators.

Nick

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 3:58 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-00.txt
To: Hugo Krawczyk <[email-masked]>, Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>,
Owen Friel <[email-masked]>, Nick Sullivan <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Nick Sullivan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sullivan-tls-opaque
Revision:       00
Title:          Usage of OPAQUE with TLS 1.3
Document date:  2019-03-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sullivan-tls-opaque

Abstract:
   This document describes two mechanisms for enabling the use of the
   OPAQUE password-authenticated key exchange in TLS 1.3.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat