Subject: [TLS] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 23:47:59 -0800

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the work on this document and its described mechanism.

ID Nits reports:

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC2104' is defined on line 504, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:18:41 -0500

I added references in two place.

Russ