Subject: [TLS] PSK design team email

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 11:37:16 -0500

Thanks to everyone who volunteered to participate in the external PSK design team [0]. We will send off a kickoff email to the group soon. Note that we do not expect the design team to finish their work by IETF 107 given the short amount of time remaining before that meeting.

Thanks,
Sean

[0] https://ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/design-teams/

---

From: Rob Sayre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 15:41:55 -0800

That sounds great. Note that the linked IESG statement says:

- the membership of the design team must also be public and posted to the
mailing list.
- any design team that lasts for more than a few months should make regular
public reports on what they are doing.

It sounds like this design team will last more than a few months, so a
public report on their activity might be expected after IETF 107 (a few
months from now...).

thanks,
Rob

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 8:37 AM Sean Turner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who volunteered to participate in the external PSK
> design team [0]. We will send off a kickoff email to the group soon. Note
> that we do not expect the design team to finish their work by IETF 107
> given the short amount of time remaining before that meeting.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean
>