Subject: [TLS] TLS-related drafts in OpSec WG: please review

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 23:11:59 +1000

Hello,

As some of you might have already noticed there are two TLS-related
drafts being currently discussed in OpSec WG:

1) "TLS Proxy Best Practice",
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-opsec-tls-proxy-bp/ is
under Call For Adoption until Aug 3rd.

2) "Impact of TLS 1.3 to Operational Network Security Practices"
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ns-impact/
is under WGLC until Aug 18th.

As those drafts are TLS-related, the OpSec chairs would like to ensure
the documents in question receive thoughtful review by TLS experts.
Therefore we are asking the TLS WG to review those documents and
provide feedback.

If you have commented on those drafts already - thank you very much!
If you have not - please take a look.

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry on behalf of the OpSec Chairs.