Subject: [TLS] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-14: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2021 18:08:34 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-14: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[ sections 4 & 5 ]

* "SHOULD use a secure with" ->
  "SHOULD use a secure communications channel with" or
  "SHOULD use a secure transport with" or something?

* "as its as its" -> "as its"

[ section 5.2.3 ]

* I think the first sentence of the first paragraph may not be a
  grammatically complete sentence?

[ section 7 ]

* "following sections describes APIs" ->
  "following sections describe APIs"