Subject: [TLS] Weekly github digest (TLS Working Group Drafts)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 03:41:58 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni (+0/-0/💬1)
  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #404 [Question] Is there any public-facing setups that currently support ECH? (1 by cujof)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/issues/404 

* tlswg/dtls13-spec (+9/-0/💬10)
  9 issues created:
  - Remove ACK from flight table (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/237 
  - Retransmissions (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/236 
  - AEAD Limits (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/235 
  - Bernard Aboba Comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/231 
  - Martin Duke Comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/230 
  - Francesca Palombini Comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/229 
  - Erik Kline comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/228 
  - Feedback by Éric Vyncke  (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/225 
  - Invalid records and impact on timers (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/224 

  8 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #237 Remove ACK from flight table (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/237 
  - #236 Retransmissions (2 by ekr, hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/236 [propose-close] 
  - #235 AEAD Limits (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/235 
  - #231 Bernard Aboba Comments (1 by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/231 
  - #230 Martin Duke Comments (1 by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/230 
  - #229 Francesca Palombini Comments (1 by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/229 
  - #228 Erik Kline comments (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/228 
  - #224 Invalid records and impact on timers (2 by ekr, hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/issues/224 [propose-close] 

Pull requests
-------------
* tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni (+4/-0/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Grease and HRR leak (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/419 
  - Split-mode HRR is just hard  (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/418 
  - HRR applies to both (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/417 
  - Don't make a new handshake (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/416 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #416 Don't make a new handshake (1 by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni/pull/416 

* tlswg/dtls13-spec (+11/-7/💬1)
  11 pull requests submitted:
  - Clients SHOULD offer a connection ID (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/239 
  - Martin Duke's comments. Fixes #230 (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/238 
  - Addressing feedback by Francesca Palombini (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/234 
  - Addressing review comments by Bernard Aboba (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/233 
  - Eric Kline editorial. Fixes #228 (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/232 
  - Lars Eggert's comments (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/227 
  - Updates to address Martin Duke's DISCUSS (by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/226 
  - Use of the term "Connection ID" (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/223 
  - Addressing review comments by  Zaheduzzaman Sarker (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/222 
  - Addressing review comments by John Scudder (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/221 
  - Addressing review comments by Robert Wilton (by hannestschofenig)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/220 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #239 Clients SHOULD offer a connection ID (1 by ekr)
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/239 

  7 pull requests merged:
  - Updates to address Martin Duke's DISCUSS
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/226 
  - Addressing review comments by Bernard Aboba
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/233 
  - Addressing review comments by  Zaheduzzaman Sarker
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/222 
  - Addressing review comments by John Scudder
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/221 
  - Addressing review comments by Robert Wilton
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/220 
  - Use of the term "Connection ID"
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/223 
  - Error -> fatal
    https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec/pull/219 

* tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Editorial suggestions from Ben Kaduk's IESG review (by kaduk)
    https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator/pull/73 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-semistatic-dh
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-esni
* https://github.com/tlswg/certificate-compression
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-external-psk-importer
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ticketrequest
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-flags
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls13-spec
* https://github.com/tlswg/dtls-conn-id
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-subcerts
* https://github.com/tlswg/oldversions-deprecate
* https://github.com/tlswg/sniencryption
* https://github.com/tlswg/tls-exported-authenticator
* https://github.com/tlswg/draft-ietf-tls-ctls
* https://github.com/tlswg/external-psk-design-team