Subject: [TLS] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Resumption across Server Names
        Author          : Victor Vasiliev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2021-05-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way for the parties in the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol to indicate that an individual session ticket
   can be used to perform resumption even if the Server Name of the new
   connection does not match the Server Name of the original.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-cross-sni-resumption-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/