Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] [113attendees] Max submissions for the same submitter has been reached for today (maximum is 50 submissions).

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:47:14 -0700

Thanks, Robert. I was assuming something was wrong with me before 
blaming the tools. Maybe being confused with the cutoff time. I can 
easily be confused :-)

On 3/21/2022 11:28 AM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> Thanks for the report - this was an unintended side-effect of putting 
> the datatracker behind cloudflare. We've changed configuration so that 
> you shouldn't run into this limit, and are adjusting that part of the 
> submit code to notice that the requests came through a proxy. 
> Apologies for the inconvenience.
>
> (If you need to respond, note that I've set reply-to to tools-discuss)
>
> RjS
>
> On 3/21/22 1:19 PM, Christian Huitema wrote:
>> Trying to upload a revised version of the DNS over QUIC draft, I am 
>> getting this error message: Max submissions for the same submitter 
>> has been reached for today (maximum is 50 submissions). I definitely 
>> did not submit 50 drafts today. I was assuming that the submission 
>> window was reopened. Did I miss something?
>>
>> -- Christian Huitema
>>
>

---

From: Christian Huitema <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:54:50 -0700

Second submission attempt worked, thanks.

On 3/21/2022 11:47 AM, Christian Huitema wrote:
>> the datatracker behind cloudflare. We've changed configuration so 
>> that you shouldn't run into this limit, and are adjusting that part 
>> of the submit code to notice that the requests came through a proxy.