Subject: [Tools-discuss] Reworking the /stats module from the datatracker.

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:19:39 -0500

All -

The /stats module has not met its original goals. There are enough 
things to address that the plan now is to remove the current 
implementation and revisit what it should provide and how it will build 
it. See https://github.com/ietf-tools/datatracker/issues/3712. It will 
take some time to remove as we need to factor a few things currently in 
it away.

RjS

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 15:45:06 +0200

> take some time to remove as we need to factor a few things currently in 

I think the meeting and review ream statistics are still usable, and
should not be removed.

The meeting statistics are mostly ok, and useful. The review team
statistics do have useful information, although the user interface is
bit funny and not that easy to use.

In some cases I have actually just taken the numbers from the reviews
team statistics page and generated my own graphics to be presented
during the secdir lunch. Of course for last couple of years there has
not been need for that :-)
-- 
[email-masked]