Subject: [Tools-discuss] How to propose slides ?

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 11:20:48 +0100

[resending due to typo, sorry]

Whats the shortest "click-path" from datatracker.ietf.org to

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/<current>/session/<session>

so that a contributor can click "[Propose Slides]" on that page ?

I thought originally, the path was:

   datatracker.ietf.org -> Meetings -> Materials

   which took you to: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/materials/

   And then you could click on a hotlink for the group in question
   which would take you to that groups material page where you
   could propose slides.

But now, those hotlinks are gone, probably as a result of the redesign
of that "meetings/materials" page. I still see the link with the label
"Edit Materials" for my own WG (ANIMA) though.

Aka: i am claiming we have a regression bug which makes the "Propose Slides"
unreachable for people who do not remember the explicit URLs to get there.

Would be great to fix that on "meeting/materials" page.

Cheers
    Toerless