Subject: IETF-TRADE: Non-subscriber postings, archives

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:42:09 -0400 (EDT)

The ietf-trade list is currently set to accept postings only from the
addresses that are subscribed to it or are on a supplemental list I
maintain.  If you want to post from multiple addresses but subscribe from
only one, you can just send me your alternative from addresses.

Messages from addresses not allowed to post will get forwarded to me and I
will, within reason, post them to the list. 

Archives of this list are available via http, as noted in the footer of
every message.  They are also available in monthly files which can be
retrieved via email majordomo commands sent to
[email-masked]. Send "help" as the first line of a
message body to get information on the commands available. 

Ftp access to these monthly mail files may be available in the future.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 978-287-4877(tel)     [email-masked]
   318 Acton Street        +1 978-371-7148(fax)     [email-masked]
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.privacy.org/ipc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]