Subject: 42nd IETF-CHICAGO, IL: SCHEDULING

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:12:04 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome to the TRADE working group.  I plan to apply for a two hour slot
at the Chicago IETF meeting.  I believe it is also likely that the WG will
meet at least at the IETF Orlando meeting December 6-11 and the first IETF
meeting next year.  According to the official attendance counts from the
41st IETF meeting below, 80 people at the IOTP BoF, which lead to the
formation of this working group, signed the attendance sheet.

If there are some other working groups you would not like TRADE scheduled
against, please tell me.  I will collate the non-conflict requests and
include in my request for an agenda slot. 

Below is an extract for the scheduling announcement.

Thanks,
Donald 
=====================================================================
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 978-287-4877(tel)     [email-masked]
   318 Acton Street        +1 978-371-7148(fax)     [email-masked]
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.privacy.org/ipc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:00:43 -0400
Subject: 42nd IETF-CHICAGO, IL: SCHEDULING

We will be taking scheduling requests for ALL Working Groups and BOFs 
starting today. The cut-off for requesting slots is Monday, August 3 
at 5:00 ET. ...

...

2. Tuesday will have one-hour sessions. If your working group or BOF 
   needs to meet for one hour or less it will be scheduled on Tuesday. 
   Please indicate on your request if you will need a one-hour session. 
   Requests for two contiguous one-hour sessions will not be addressed 
   until all one-hour requests have been accommodated.

3. Working groups will be allowed a maximum of two slots. If your 
   working group will need more, please let me know. You will get 
   additional slots only if they are available after agenda scheduling 
   has closed (currently August 3) and with approval from the AD.

...

===============================================
Attendance Count from the 41st IETF

aatn      120       ipfc       72       pppext    136
acap       46       ipngwg    237       ptopomib   40
avt       121       ipp        28       radius     73
bmwg       24       ippm      141       rap       176
bridge     26       ipsec     203       rps        90
calsch     91       iptel     179       rtfm       97
cat       130       ipvbi      45       run        11
cidf      120       issll     110       saag      158
conneg     39       ldapext   144       schema     34
dasl       40       ldup       72       sieve      87
dhc       100       malloc    135       smime     113
diffserv  250       manet      57       snmpv3     97
disman     45       mboned    105       spki      101
drums      50       mhtml      32       ssh        22
ecn       148       mmusic    148       svrloc     68
entmib     31       mobileip  126       tcpimpl   151
fax        80       mpls      300       tcpsat    139
grip       15       msgmib     17       tip        23
httpext    79       nat       132       tls       156
hubmib     31       ngtrans   208       tn3270e    20
idmr      165       nntpext    25       udlr       98
idr       157       openpgp    75       urlreg     31
ifmib      33       pint      157       uswg       27
ion       115       pipr       64       vrrp       56     
iotp       80       pkix      199       wasrv      75
ipcdn      37       pktway     14       webdav     40    
================================================
DRAFT Agenda of the Forty-second IETF
August 23-28, 1998

MONDAY, August 24, 1998
0900-0930  Opening Plenary - 
0930-1130  Morning Sessions

1300-1500  Afternoon Sessions I

1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II

1930-2200  Evening Sessions

TUESDAY, August 25, 1998
0900-1000  Morning Sessions I

1015-1115  Morning Sessions II

1300-1400  Afternoon Sessions I

1415-1515  Afternoon Sessions II

1545-1645  Afternoon Sessions III

1700-1800  Afternoon Sessions IV

WEDNESDAY, August 26, 1998
0900-1130  Morning Sessions

1300-1500  Afternoon Sessions I

1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II

1930-2030  Presentations -  
2030-2200  Open Plenary

THURSDAY, August 27, 1998
0900-1130  Morning Sessions

1300-1500  Afternoon Sessions I

1530-1730  Afternoon Sessions II

FRIDAY, August 28, 1998
0900-1130  Morning Sessions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]