Subject: OTP 1.0, IETF WG meeting

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:42:40 -0400

Completion of the OTP version 1.0 documents is being delayed a bit due
to the relocation of the main author (Dave Burdett) and his household
from the United Kingdom to the San Francisco area and some other
summer vacation absences.  Nevertheless, they are expected out before
the Chicago IETF meeting.  These 1.0 documents are being produced by
the OTP Consortium, will be submitted and informational RFCs, and are
intended as the baseline for the WG efforts.

The time slot for the IETF IOTP workging group meeting at the Chicago
IETF meeting has been set as follows.  While it is unlikely to move,
it is always possible that it would get rescheduled.

>This is to confirm one session for TRADE as follows:
>
>       Wednesday, August 26 at 0900-1130

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]