Subject: WG meetings

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:41:11 -0400 (EDT)

I have requested a two hour slot at the upcoming IETF meeting in Chicago. 
See <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/Chicago.html>. 

The Open Trading Protocol Consortium had previous scheduled a meeting
September 9-11 hosted by CyberCash in Reston, Virginia, and one in
November 10-12 in Japan hosted by Hitachi.  Following the normal pattern
of previous OTP Consortium meetings, the first day would be devoted to
payment system specific sub-groups (SET, etc.) who are working on
documents describing how to encapsulate their payment system in IOTP.  The
second two days would be devoted to more general IOTP discussions.

While there is no guarantee these meetings will still take place, if the
WG desires, it is possible that they could be declared to be TRADE WG
meetings.  If so, then as always in the IETF, and tentative IOTP decisions
made at them would be announced on the mailing list and be subject to WG
consensus.

This message is basicly an early notice for those who would want to attend
these meetings so they can note them on their calendars.  And, of course,
anyone who wants to comment on this idea is welcome to do so.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd     +1 978-287-4877(tel)     [email-masked]
   318 Acton Street        +1 978-371-7148(fax)     [email-masked]
Carlisle, MA 01741 USA     +1 703-620-4200(main office, Reston, VA)
http://www.cybercash.com           http://www.privacy.org/ipc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]