Subject: Chris Smith Comments and Changes 3

From: David Burdett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 02:37:16 +0100

I attach two PDF files:
*	Chris Smith DEVOTP09 DB.PDF which contains my comments on Chris's paper, 
and
*	Changes 3.pdf which is the latest Change log.

The changes in the change log:
*	identify the additions/changes since Changes 2, as well as
*	includes changes which arise from Chris Smith's paper

You will notice also that some of the changes are marked as "completed" ... 
yes this means I've started making the changes required for version 1.0 
which I hope to have available by the end of the week. When I'll send them 
to Don to review and forward to the IETF.

Regards

David

[[ CHRISS~2.PDF : 276 in WINMAIL.DAT ]][[ CHANGE~1.PDF : 277 in WINMAIL.DAT ]]
Mondex International Limited
mailto:<[email-masked]>
US Advanced Technology Office: 111 Pine St, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 
94111
Tel/Voicemail: +1 415 645 6973	Fax: +1 415 956 9370

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]