Subject: Tokyo meeting is on

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:02:07 -0400

Based on the commitments received so far, it is clear that the Tokyo
WG meeting will have larger attendance than the one in Reston although
perhaps less than we might like.  I've already posted the agenda.
Hitachi, our gracious host, will be posting additional logistics
information.  After that, I will cause a message to be posted to
IETF-Announce (all WG meetings not at an IETF meeting are required to
be announced there).  I expect the working group will have a number of
drafts to discuss there including v1.0, signature, SET, SCCD, and
HTTP.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1 978-287-4877    [email-masked]
 318 Acton Street         +1 978-371-7148(fax)       [email-masked]
 Carlisle, MA 01741 USA   +1 914 784 7913
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]