Subject: eco-ana SCCD

From: David Burdett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:41:53 -0000

Another acronym to include in the list ...

SCCD - A payment protocol, developed for IOTP, that defines a set of XML
defintions which can be used to carry out a "Secure Channel
Credit/Debit" payment. It enables a consumer to provide credit card
details (no, expiration, name, etc) to a Payment Handler (Credit Card
Acquirer) and in return gets a credit card authorisation. The assumption
is that the payment will be done over a "secure channel" such as SSL.

Please note that the specification is not yet published but should be
over the next few weeks. When it is I'll forward the reference to the
list.

David
>Mondex International Limited
mailto:<[email-masked]>
>US Advanced Technology Office: 111 Pine St, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA
>94111
Tel/Voicemail: +1 415 645 6973	Fax: +1 415 956 9370

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Message addressed to: [email-masked]
Archive available at: http://www.elistx.com/archives/ietf-trade/
To (un)subscribe send a message with "subscribe" or "unsubscribe" in the
body to: [email-masked]