Subject: need advice in my working on IOTP

From: Chun OUYANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:04:01 +1030

Hi, all

I am a PhD student of Computer System Engineering in University of
Australia. My research area is E-Commerce on Internet, and after 5
months work, I am now looking at the IOTP and become interested in it. I
want to work on it, in detail, to do modelling, simulation and
verification of IOTP using Coloured Petri Net. However, I have no
experience in such a research area before, and this is an original plan
for my future research. So, here I am looking forward to the valuable
advice from you on a few points as follows,

1. From the IT point of view, what kinds of problems are waiting for
solution at present?

2. As to me, what kind of work is worth my doing research in IOTP ( this
means that what contribution I can do for it)

Hopefully to receive your opinions. Thank you very much.

--
Chun OUYANG
Institute for Telecommunication Research
University of South Australia
Tel: 61 08 83023740        Fax: 83023873