Subject: FWD: Internet-Draft Cut-off for Pittsburgh IETF

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:48:11 -0400

For those not on the main IETF list, here is the draft cutoff
announcement:

Message-Id:  <[email-masked]>
From:  Internet-Draft Administrator <[email-masked]>
To:  IETF-Announce: ;
Subject:  Internet-Draft Cut-off for Pittsburgh IETF
Date:  Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:41:24 -0400

--------

The cut-off for Interntet-Draft submissions prior to the
Pittsburgh, PA, USA IETF meeting is Friday, July 14, 2000
at 5 pm US-ET. Internet-Drafts received after this time will NOT
be announced nor made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week
of the meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until
the IETF meeting is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do
not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or
concerns.

NOTE: All initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename
      beginning with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the
      appropriate WG Chair prior to processing and announcing.
      WG Chair approval must be received prior to the I-D cut-off
      date.

      As such, -00 submissions received the day of the cut-off
      will NOT be processed as WG documents. Do NOT wait until
      the last minute.

FYI:  These and other significant date can be found at 
      http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_48.html