Subject: draft-ietf-trade-mime-detector-03.txt & draft-ietf-trade-iotp-http-07.txt

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:33:15 -0400

Since the MIME detector draft has passed working group Last Call I
will forward it to the IESG requesting publication as Informational.

You may have noticed a second revision of the IOTP HTTP supplement.
This was to fix capitlaization of "must" in some cases and the like,
as requested by our Area Director.  I will again be requesting
approval for its publication.

Thanks,
Donald

Date:  Wed, 31 May 2000 15:14:35 -0400
From:  "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  HTTP Supplement and MIME Type Detector drafts
To:  [email-masked]
Message-id:  <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is the start of a two week Working Group last call on the
draft-ietf-trade-mime-detector-03.txt draft.  This is an informational
document on determining what sort of MIME types a browser supports.

Since there were no objections to the
draft-ietf-trade-iotp-http-05.txt draft as per below, I'm going to do
a quick update onit to replace draft references with RFC references
and forward it to the IESG for their approval for publication as a
Proposed Standard RFC.

Thanks,
Donald

Date:  Wed, 03 May 2000 15:35:35 -0400
From:  "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  WG Last CAll draft-ietf-trade-iotp-http-05.txt
To:  [email-masked]
Message-id:  <[email-masked]>

Since there have been no comments or suggestions on this draft for
some time and earlier comments and suggestions have generally been
incorporated, I'm calling a two week Working Group Last Call on this
draft.  I intend to forward the draft to the IESG as is or with minor
changes based on future comments sometime on or after 17 May.

Thanks,
Donald
=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 140 Forest Avenue                                +1 914-276-2668(h)
 Hudson, MA 01749 USA                             +1 508-261-5434(w)

------- End of Forwarded Message