Subject: draft deadlines, revised ECML v2 Req draft

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:29:00 -0400

Hi,

I've just submitted a trivially revised ECML v2 Requirements draft
<draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-03.txt>.  The only changes from the
previous version are to replace eCheck in general text with
"electronic check" and to add a little information to some of the
already existing entries in the References section.  Since this has
been in working group last call for a long time and all comments have
been responded to, as soon as it is posted (probably tomorrow or
Friday at the latest) I will request that it be advanced as an
Informational RFC.

The Internet-Draft deadlines have been announced for the upcoming IETF
meeting.  They are July 13th for new drafts ( -00 version ) and July
20th for revised drafts. But it is not a good idea to cut this too
close. In particular, new drafts have to go through me before they are
posted as official working group drafts.

So far a schedule of when TRADE is meeting has not been announced but
I'll forward that information as soon as I get it.

Thanks,
Donald
==================================================================
 Donald Eastlake 3rd  +1 508-634-2066(h)  [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street    +1 508-261-5434(w)  [email-masked]
 Milford, MA 01757 USA