Subject: InterPay and Voucher Presentations

From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:44:16 -0400

The InterPay and Voucher presentations at the recent London IETF meeting are
now available at
ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/IETF-London/Fujimura2001London
and
ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/IETF-London/InterPay2001London

Thanks,
Donald

=====================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                      [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street                                +1 508-634-2066(h)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                            +1 508-261-5434(w)

---

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:12:56 -0400

Sorry, these didn't have extensions to indicate they were Power Point
files. They are now at
ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/IETF-London/Fujimura2001London.ppt
and
ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/IETF-London/InterPay2001London.ppt

Donald

From:  "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <[email-masked]>
Date:  Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:44:16 -0400
To:  [email-masked]

>ftp://ftp.pothole.com/pub/ietf-trade/IETF-London/InterPay2001London

==================================================================
 Donald Eastlake 3rd  +1 508-634-2066(h)  [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street    +1 508-261-5434(w)  [email-masked]
 Milford, MA 01757 USA