Subject: Appeal

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:50:12 -0500

Hi,

It turns out I will be unable to attend the upcoming IETF meeting in
Minneapolis. If there is anyone who will be attending who would be willing
to run the meeting, please contact me IMMEDIATELY by sending mail to both
	[email-masked]
and	[email-masked]

I hope that the meeting can go ahead as scheduled on Monday, March 18th. The
following should be considered the tentative schedule:

TRADE WG Agenda (MONDAY, March 18, 2002)

15:30   Agenda Bashing
        Documents Status
        XML Voucher: Generic Voucher Language & API
	    draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-02.txt
	    draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-01.txt
        ECML V2 Specification
	    draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-02.txt
        Schedule Next Meetings
        End

Donald E. Eastlake 3rd, +1-508-851-8280 (voice), +1-508-851-8507 (fax)
Motorola, MS: M2-450, 20 Cabot Boulevard, Mansfield, MA 02048 USA