Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:10:06 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Requirements and Design for Voucher Trading System 
                          (VTS)
	Author(s)	: K. Fujimura, D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 25-Jul-02
	
Crediting loyalty points and collecting digital coupons or gift
certificates are common functions in purchasing and trading
transactions.  These activities can be generalized using the concept
of a 'voucher', which is a digital representation of the right to
claim goods or services. This document presents a Voucher Trading
System (VTS) that circulates vouchers securely and its terminology;
it lists design principles and requirements for VTS and the Generic
Voucher Language (GVL), with which diverse types of vouchers can be
described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.