Subject: Working Group Last Call draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-06.txt

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:25:47 -0500 (EST)

As agreed in Atlanta, I'm starting a two week working group last call on
this draft ending 11 December.

Thanks,
Donald
======================================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd                       [email-masked]
 155 Beaver Street              +1-508-634-2066(h) +1-508-851-8280(w)
 Milford, MA 01757 USA                   [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:05:58 -0500
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-06.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Open Trading Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
                          Specification
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake
	Filename	: draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-06.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2002-11-26
	
Electronic commerce frequently requires a substantial exchange of
information in order to complete a purchase or other transaction,
especially the first time the parties communicate. A standard set of
hierarchicly organized payment related information fields in an XML
syntax are defined as the second version of an Electronic Commerce
Modeling Language (ECML) so that this task can be more easily
automated, for example by wallet software

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-06.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----------------------------------------------------------------
To subscribe or unsubscribe from this elist use the subscription
manager: <http://lists.insurance-letter.com/ob/adm.pl>