Subject: Many TRADE drafts approved!!

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:55:57 -0500 (EST)

Great news. A whole bunch of our documents, many of which have been in 
the IESG's hands for a long time, have been approved. In particular

    o Payment API for v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP)
      (Informational)
        <draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-05.txt>
    o SET Supplement for the v1.0 Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP)
      (Informational)
        <draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-set-02.txt>
    o Requirements and Design for Voucher Trading System (VTS)
      (Informational)
        <draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-04.txt>
    o Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2 Requirements
      (Informational)
        <draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-05.txt>
    o Internet Open Trading Protocol (IOTP) Version 1, Errata
      (Informational)
        <draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1-errata-01.txt>

have been passed by the IESG except that they request a small IANA
considerations section for -iotp-v1.0-set-02 which I will take care of.

This just happened yesterday so they are not actually in the on-line 
version of the RFC Editor's queue yet but that should happen soon.

	Donald