Subject: Last Call: 'Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2 Specification' to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Donald Eastlake 3rd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:38:37 -0500 (EST)

I still don't know why these messages are not getting through to the
list...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:35:35 -0500
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: 'Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2
             Specification' to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Open Trading Protocol WG t

consider the following document:

- 'Electronic Commerce Modeling Language (ECML):Version 2 Specification '
   <draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2003-12-01.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-08.txt