Subject: Draft Agenda for Meeting in Minneapolis, etc.

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:59:00 -0500

The Agenda for the 58th IETF meeting in Minneapolis next
week is final now and the TRADE WG meeting is 1545 to
1645 Tuesday afternoon, November 11th. While it is still Possible that would change, it is very unlikely.

An updated version of the draft-ietf-trade-srv-higher-services
draft was submitted in time but was apparently one of a
handful of drafts out of the 900 or so processed that was overlooked. It should still get posted before the meeting. In the mean time I'll send out a copy to the list.

If you have suggestions for changes to the agenda, please
get back to me immediately if you want them to have a chance
of getting into the published agenda. (Changes can always be made at the meeting.)

Thanks,
Donald

TRADE WG Draft Agenda, Minneapolis IETF Meeting
TUESDAY, November 11, 2003

15:45   Agenda Bashing

15:50   Documents Status
	IOTP Update, RFC 3538
		draft-ietf-trade-iotp-v1.0-papi-05.txt
	ECML Update
		draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-08.txt
	Voucher Update
		draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-05.txt
		draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-05.txt

16:00   IOTP use of DNS SRV RR
		draft-ietf-treade-http2-00.txt
		draft-ietf-trade-srv-higher-services-00.txt

16:25   IOTP v2, the search for authors
		RFC 3354

16:35   Future Actions/Meetings
========================================================
Donald E. Eastlake 3rd, Motorola Laboratories,
111 Locke Drive, Marlboro, MA 01752 USA
[email-masked]
1-508-786-7554