Subject: No TRADE WG meeting is Seoul, Document Status

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:30:10 -0500

Hi,

As previous indicated, there is no meeting of the TRADE WG
planned for the next IETF meeting is Seoul, S. Korea.

We currrently have three documents that have been returned
for modification from the IESG with comments:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-spec-08.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-05.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-05.txt

You can find all the comments through the IETF ID tracker at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi;
however, for ease of discussion on this mailing list, I plan
to repost the IESG comments here.

We need to revise and re-submit these drafts. If we agree
with an IESG comment, then the draft should be changed to
incorporate it. If we don't agree, then the draft should
at least be modified to be clearer and explain our
reasoning so we won't get the same comment back next
time.

Thanks,
Donald
===========================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake III       [email-masked]
 Motorola Laboratories               1-508-786-7554 (work)
 111 Locke Drive                     1-508-634-2066 (home)
 Marlboro, MA 01752 USA