Subject: voucher-lang, voucher-api and ecml2 drafts

From: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:32:40 -0500

Thanks to Ko Fujimura and Masayuki Terada for updating the
draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-06.txt and
draft-ietf-trade-voucher-vtsapi-06.txt!

The first of these is already in the internet-draft directories
and the other shoud appear within a few days. In the mean time,
both are also available linked off of <http://www.iotp.org/>.
(I have been experiencing some problems with that web site
which I am working to clear up.)

An updated ecml2-spec draft should also be available by the
end of this week.

Thanks,
Donald
===========================================================
 Donald E. Eastlake III       [email-masked]
 Motorola Laboratories               1-508-786-7554 (work)
 111 Locke Drive                     1-508-634-2066 (home)
 Marlboro, MA 01752 USA