Subject: [tram] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-02.txt

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:03:44 -0500

Hi all,

I've just updated the peer redirect draft to provide the warning labels 
that Ted asked for back in Toronto. I also added brief discussion of a 
load balancing use case when adding a new flow to an existing allocation.

There's some work going on both here and in mmusic related to ICE that 
can help provide a framework for making more effective use of this 
redirection capability.

I hope that there might be enough interest in this draft for WG adoption 
and would like to hear thoughts on that from the list.

Thanks,
--Brandon

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-02.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 16:53:47 -0500
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Williams, Brandon <[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy 
<[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy <[email-masked]>, Williams, 
Brandon <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-peer-redirect-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-williams-peer-redirect
Revision:	02
Title:		Peer-specific Redirection for Traversal Using Relays around NAT 
(TURN)
Document date:	2014-12-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-peer-redirect-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-peer-redirect/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-peer-redirect-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-peer-redirect-02

Abstract:
    This specification describes a peer-specific redirection method that
    allows the TURN server to redirect a client for the purpose of
    improving communication with a specific peer without negatively
    affecting communication with other peers.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Brandon Williams; Senior Principal Software Engineer
Emerging Products Engineering; Akamai Technologies Inc.

---

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:48:33 -0500

Revision 03 corrects a couple of small typos that were pointed out to me 
after revision 02 was submitted.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-williams-peer-redirect-03.txt
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 09:44:18 -0500
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Williams, Brandon <[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy 

A new version of I-D, draft-williams-peer-redirect-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Brandon Williams and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-williams-peer-redirect
Revision:	03
Title:		Peer-specific Redirection for Traversal Using Relays around NAT 
(TURN)
Document date:	2014-12-30
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-williams-peer-redirect-03.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-peer-redirect/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-peer-redirect-03
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-peer-redirect-03

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat