Subject: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 08:55:52 +0800

Hi All Tramer:

We updated one new version about TURNLite(lightweight TURN) architecture and its solution to the host-to-host communication via the relay devices. This draft summarizes also all the discussions about current TURN solution in the TRAM mailing list, gives the main procedures of TURNLite and two detail examples for IPv4/IPv4(under Non-BEHAVE compliant NAT environment) and IPv4/IPv6 communication.

The purpose of this draft is to design one simplified relay solution that can easily incorporated into some distributed deployed network devices, for example CGN devices or CDN nodes within ISP's network.

Any comments for this draft are welcome, we can also discuss it with all the Tramers in the coming IETF meeting.
The URL of this update draft is here: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/

Best Regards.
Aijun Wang.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 11:14 AM
To: Aijun Wang; Bing Liu; Aijun Wang; Bing Liu
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt has been successfully submitted by Bing Liu and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-wang-tram-turnlite
Revision:	02
Title:		A Lightweight TURN Architecture and Specification (TURN-Lite)
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:            http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new relay-based NAT traversal architecture
   called TURN-Lite which could simplify the data communication process
   between two hosts that locates behind some non-BEHAVE compliant
   [RFC4787] [RFC5382] NAT devices.  The key mechanism in TURN-Lite is
   the newly defined "Couple" operation (using STUN [RFC5389] message
   format) which allows the TURN-Lite servers to be easily incorporated
   into existing CGN devices/CDN nodes which are already deployed within
   the network in a distributed manner.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Aijun Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:14:14 +0800

Hi, all:

Here I want to know whether anyone has deployed or know others have deployed
the TURN services for the third party in real world? If so, how many TURN
servers are deployed within their domain? How many customers are they
servicing now? we are also appreciate for other useful references for such
information. 

Best Regards.
Aijun Wang.

-----Original Message-----
From: tram [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Aijun Wang
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 8:56 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Liubing (Leo)'
Subject: [tram] FW: New Version Notification for
draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt

Hi All Tramer:

We updated one new version about TURNLite(lightweight TURN) architecture and
its solution to the host-to-host communication via the relay devices. This
draft summarizes also all the discussions about current TURN solution in the
TRAM mailing list, gives the main procedures of TURNLite and two detail
examples for IPv4/IPv4(under Non-BEHAVE compliant NAT environment) and
IPv4/IPv6 communication.

The purpose of this draft is to design one simplified relay solution that
can easily incorporated into some distributed deployed network devices, for
example CGN devices or CDN nodes within ISP's network.

Any comments for this draft are welcome, we can also discuss it with all the
Tramers in the coming IETF meeting.
The URL of this update draft is here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/

Best Regards.
Aijun Wang.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 11:14 AM
To: Aijun Wang; Bing Liu; Aijun Wang; Bing Liu
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt has been successfully
submitted by Bing Liu and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:		draft-wang-tram-turnlite
Revision:	02
Title:		A Lightweight TURN Architecture and Specification
(TURN-Lite)
Document date:	2015-03-09
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		17
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tram-turnlite-02

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
tram mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tram