Subject: [tram] TRAM slot has moved

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:57:57 -0400

Good news everyone! TRAM will get two hours instead of just one. Our
slot has moved from Wednesday 15:20-16:20 to Thursday 15:20-17:20.

Updated agenda: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/agenda/agenda-92-tram

Simon

---

From: Brandon Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:56:04 -0400

Hi Simon,

With the extended schedule, it would be great if I could get a short 
slot to go over the changes to the peer redirect draft and gauge WG 
interest in adopting the draft. 5-10 minutes would be enough if you 
think it could be carved out somewhere, though I can see that it might 
be difficult.

Thanks,
--Brandon

On 03/12/2015 11:57 AM, Simon Perreault wrote:
> Updated agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ietf.org_proceedings_92_agenda_agenda-2D92-2Dtram&d=AwICAg&c=96ZbZZcaMF4w0F4jpN6LZg&r=bwZ-nnRGWmcGKRIuadq6-NSnsgwbBVUJa4mZfmEIBXg&m=VppCfx4Qp0gueWFv8IBwiNDjUJPago6Csw_WUsHUOJk&s=fGYNEkFYd__TSOdFV0MEnPloJzy3Fn-156_-vhiNZa8&e=
>
> Simon
>
> _______________________________________________
> tram mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_tram&d=AwICAg&c=96ZbZZcaMF4w0F4jpN6LZg&r=bwZ-nnRGWmcGKRIuadq6-NSnsgwbBVUJa4mZfmEIBXg&m=VppCfx4Qp0gueWFv8IBwiNDjUJPago6Csw_WUsHUOJk&s=_lVT5RET5Sp2TVjAb4xtFrZ6lF9QaWKrA_fzIcpWRHY&e=
>

-- 
Brandon Williams; Senior Principal Software Engineer
Emerging Products Engineering; Akamai Technologies Inc.