Subject: [tram] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 05:29:27 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A point of detail, really, if you update the draft.

   For a web application provider STUN or TURN server, the
   server will have no idea which web pages or sites are sending binding
   requests to the service.  In conventional applications, the SOFTWARE
   attribute would provide some identifying information to the service,
   but that no longer works when the browser is the application.

SOFTWARE attribute: a reference to
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5389#section-15.10 would be beneficial