Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:55:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TURN Server Auto Discovery
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-13

Abstract:
   Current Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) server discovery
   mechanisms are relatively static and limited to explicit
   configuration.  These are usually under the administrative control of
   the application or TURN service provider, and not the enterprise,
   ISP, or the network in which the client is located.  Enterprises and
   ISPs wishing to provide their own TURN servers need auto discovery
   mechanisms that a TURN client could use with no or minimal
   configuration.  This document describes three such mechanisms for
   TURN server discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 21:58:02 +0000

A new version of the TURN discovery draft has been submitted.

Updates:
- DNS-SD as an additional discovery mechanism
- Removed sections that deal with reverse IP lookup for service resolution
- Addresses comments received on the mailer.

-Prashanth

On 5/13/15, 2:55 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>tram mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tram