Subject: [tram] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 08:32:26 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Measurement of Round Trip Time and Fractional Loss Using STUN
    Author(s)     : T. Reddy, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2016-06-20 
    
   A host with multiple interfaces needs to choose the best interface
   for communication.  Oftentimes, this decision is based on a static
   configuration and does not consider the path characteristics, which
   may affect the user experience.

   This document describes a mechanism for an endpoint to measure the
   path characteristics fractional loss and RTT using Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN) messages.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.