Subject: [tram] Terry Manderson's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-09: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Terry Manderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:15:56 -0700

Terry Manderson has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-09: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

in requesting special use assignments, please read the registries and
provide guidance on the scope of the allocations i.e.

   o  Source - A boolean value indicating whether an address from the
      allocated special-purpose address block is valid when used as the
      source address of an IP datagram that transits two devices.

   o  Destination - A boolean value indicating whether an address from
      the allocated special-purpose address block is valid when used as
      the destination address of an IP datagram that transits two
      devices.

   o  Forwardable - A boolean value indicating whether a router may
      forward an IP datagram whose destination address is drawn from the
      allocated special-purpose address block between external
      interfaces.

   o  Global - A boolean value indicating whether an IP datagram whose
      destination address is drawn from the allocated special-purpose
      address block is forwardable beyond a specified administrative
      domain.

---

From: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 06:36:33 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Terry Manderson [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 6:46 AM
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; Simon Perreault
> <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: Terry Manderson's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-server-discovery-
> 09: (with DISCUSS)
> 
> When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email
> addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory
> paragraph, however.)
> 
> 
> in requesting special use assignments, please read the registries and provide
> guidance on the scope of the allocations i.e.
> 

Thanks, updated draft.

Cheers,
-Tiru