Subject: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 04:17:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized of the IETF.

        Title           : Measurement of Round Trip Time and Fractional Loss Using STUN
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Varun Singh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-23

Abstract:
   A host with multiple interfaces needs to choose the best interface
   for communication.  Oftentimes, this decision is based on a static
   configuration and does not consider the path characteristics, which
   may affect the user experience.

   This document describes a mechanism for an endpoint to measure the
   path characteristics fractional loss and RTT using Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN) messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stun-path-data-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/