Subject: [rbridge] updated draft-ietf-trill-prob-01.txt

From: touch at ISI.EDU (Joe Touch)
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 16:14:40 -0700

Hi, all,

I've just submitted an update to the P&AS which incorporates all
suggestions excepting only Donald's of 10/18/06; I'm not sure what the
specific mods needed for that would be -- I'm hoping we can resolve that
in San Diego.

It should appear in the usual places shortly; until then, it's available
now at:
http://www.isi.edu/touch/pubs/draft-ietf-trill-prob-01.txt

There are a number of unresolved questions in the P&AS. It'd be useful
to scan the document and see how to help contribute so we can move this
to closure.

Thanks,

Joe

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 250 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://mailman.postel.org/pipermail/rbridge/attachments/20061022/8942d621/signature.bin