Subject: [rbridge] Suggested updates to our milestones

From: erik.nordmark at sun.com (Erik Nordmark)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:55:21 -0800

The current milestones remaining (i.e. not already marked as DONE) are:

Aug 2006    Submit architecture document to IEEE/IETF expert review

Aug 2006    Submit routing protocol requirements to the IESG for
	    publication as an Informational RFC
Aug 2006    Submit problem statement and applicability to IESG for
	    Informational RFC
Nov 2006    Submit architecture document to the IESG for publication as
	    an Informational RFC
Dec 2006    Choose routing protocol(s) that can meet the requirements

Dec 2006    Submit base protocol specification to IEEE/IETF expert
	    review
Mar 2007    Base protocol specification submitted to the IESG for
	    publication as a Proposed Standard RFC
Jul 2007    Re-charter or shut down the WG

Suggested new milestone dates:

Jan 2007    Submit architecture document to IEEE/IETF expert review

Jan 2007    Submit routing protocol requirements to the IESG for
	    publication as an Informational RFC

Mar 2007    Choose routing protocol(s) that can meet the requirements

Mar 2007    Submit architecture document to the IESG for publication as
	    an Informational RFC

Apr 2007    Submit problem statement and applicability to IESG for
	    Informational RFC

May 2007    Base protocol specification submitted to the IESG for
	    publication as a Proposed Standard RFC

Jul 2007    Re-charter or shut down the WG

    Erik & Donald