Subject: [rbridge] TRILL meeting in Vancouver

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:02:15 -0400

A draft agenda for the 70th IETF meeting in Vancouver, British Columbia,
has been posted a few days ahead of schedule on the www.ietf.org web
site. It shows TRILL as being Thursday morning. However, a couple of our
working group draft authors have requested that we attempt to have the
meeting move to Tuesday. Although it is not clear that we can do this,
keeping in mind other working group and meeting space constraints (for
example, as an Internet Area WG we can't conflict with the INTAREA
meeting Tuesday afternoon), we plan to request such a move to Tuesday.

Thanks,
Erik and Donald

---

From: touch at ISI.EDU (Joe Touch)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:24:07 -0700

TRILL appears to be consistently scheduled on top of TSVWG. I'm in favor
of moving it unless it sits on top of TCPM.

Joe

Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> rbridge mailing list
> rbridge at postel.org
> http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 250 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://mailman.postel.org/pipermail/rbridge/attachments/20071024/0332314c/signature.bin

---

From: Caitlin.Bestler at neterion.com (Caitlin Bestler)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:09:41 -0400

Joe touch wrote:

>TRILL appears to be consistently scheduled on top of TSVWG.
>I'm in favor of moving it unless it sits on top of TCPM.

Seconded. Those are the three highest priority sessions for me.

---

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:07:09 -0400

We have succeeded in having the TRILL meeting in Vancouver moved to
Tuesday morning (at least for now).

Donald