Subject: [rbridge] Consensus Check: Inner Multicast Address of TRILL IS-IS Frames

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 23:24:30 -0400

This is a check via the mailing list to confirm or refute an apparent
consensus from the minutes of the Chicago meeting for a change from
protocol draft -05:

   Utilize a different multicast address ("All-IS-IS-RBridges"),
   allocated to RBridges, as the inner MAC destination address of
   TRILL IS-IS Frames.

If no particular controversy arises over this in the next two weeks, we
will declare it to be the working group consensus.

Thanks,
Donald & Erik

---

From: Donald.Eastlake at motorola.com (Eastlake III Donald-LDE008)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:33:45 -0400

This consensus from the Chicago meeting has been confirmed.

Donald & Erik 

-----Original Message-----
From: rbridge-bounces at postel.org [mailto:rbridge-bounces at postel.org] On
Behalf Of Eastlake III Donald-LDE008
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:25 PM
To: Rbridge at postel.org
Subject: [rbridge] Consensus Check: Inner Multicast Address of TRILL
IS-ISFrames

Thanks,
Donald & Erik

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
rbridge at postel.org
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge