Subject: [rbridge] draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-00.txt

From: "Donald Eastlake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:03:05 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Rbridge Notes
	Author(s)	: D. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename	: draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-00.txt
	Pages		: 20
	Date		: 2008-8-20
	
This document provides additional informational material related to
   RBridges, which are devices that implement the TRILL protocol. It is
   a supplement to the RBridges base protocol specification and includes
   discussion of tradeoffs in some features and configurations of
   RBridges. In addition, it provides a sketch of a proof that, with
   reasonable assumptions, persistent loops do not occur in a TRILL
   campus.

A URL for this Internet-Draft
is:http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-notes-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP
at:ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge