Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-channel-00

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 00:55:18 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-channel-00.txt has
been successfully submitted by Donald Eastlake 3rd and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-eastlake-trill-rbridge-channel
Revision:        00
Title:           RBridges: OAM Channel Support in TRILL
Creation_date:   2011-03-07
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:
This document specifies a general channel for sending OAM
(Operations, Administration, and Maintenance) messages in an RBridge
campus through an extension to the TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection
of Lots of Links) protocol.

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge