Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 07:16:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges
	Author(s)       : Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Kate Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2011-07-04

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
   TRILL protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-03.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge