Subject: [rbridge] Fwd: BCP 164, RFC 6328 on IANA Considerations for Network Layer Protocol Identifiers

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 12:43:39 -0400

This RFC specifies the Network Layer Protocol Identifier (NLPID) for TRILL.

Thanks,
Donald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:07 PM
Subject: BCP 164, RFC 6328 on IANA Considerations for Network Layer
Protocol Identifiers
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       BCP 164
       RFC 6328

       Title:      IANA Considerations for Network Layer
                   Protocol Identifiers
       Author:     D. Eastlake 3rd
       Status:     Best Current Practice
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       July 2011
       Mailbox:    [email-masked]
       Pages:      9
       Characters: 16123
       See Also:   BCP0164

       I-D Tag:    draft-eastlake-nlpid-iana-considerations-04.txt

       URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6328.txt

Some protocols being developed or extended by the IETF make use of
the ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization /
International Electrotechnical Commission) Network Layer Protocol
Identifier (NLPID).  This document provides NLPID IANA considerations.
This memo documents an Internet Best Current Practice.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge