Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 08:25:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RBridges: TRILL Header Extensions
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Caitlin Bestler
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-10-24

   The TRILL base protocol standard specifies minimal hooks to safely
   support TRILL Header extensions. This document specifies an initial
   extension providing additional flag bits and specifies one of those
   bits.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-extension-00.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:14:02 -0400

This is the simplified reduction of the options draft as mentioned at
the last TRILL WG meeting and here:
http://www.postel.org/pipermail/rbridge/2011-September/004554.html

Much of the material in the trill-rbridge-extension draft should be
removed from the trill-rbridge-options draft and a revision of the
options draft posted.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]