Subject: [rbridge] TRILL MIB rbridgeUniFibTable

From: Mahesh Akula <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:00:31 -0800

Dear Authors,

As per the draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-04, indices for the
rbridgeUniFibTable has been defined as combination of rbridgeFibNickname
and rbridgeFibPort.

In an ECMP scenario, on a Shared LAN link, there can be reachability to the
Egress Rbridge over two different nexthop Rbridges connected to the same
rbridge port right?  In this case, there will be more than one entry with
the same rbridgeFibNickname and rbridgeFibPort but with different nexthop
Rbridge nickname.

Don't we need to include the nexthop rbridge name also part of the indices
for this table? Or Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Mahesh
_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge