Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:18:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)
	Author(s)       : Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Kate Zebrose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2012-01-26

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing an RBridge (Routing Bridge), also known as a
   TRILL Switch, based on the IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of
   Lots of Links) protocol described in RFC 6325.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-05.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:34:38 -0500

The revision below is to resolve IESG comments...

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]