Subject: [rbridge] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:40:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Rbridges: Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) support for TRILL
	Author(s)       : Vishwas Manral
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dave Ward
                          Ayan Banerjee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document specifies use of the BFD (Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection) protocol in RBridge campuses based on the Rbridge
   extension to the the TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of
   Links) protocol.

   BFD is a widely deployed OAM (Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance) mechanism in IP and MPLS networks, using UDP and ACH
   encapsulation respectively.  This document specifies the BFD
   encapsulation over TRILL.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-bfd-03.txt

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge