Subject: [rbridge] Revised TRILL Agenda

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:00:55 -0400

Hi,

At the last TRILL WG meeting in Taipei, there was general agreement
that improved OAM should be a high priority for TRILL. So, as has been
requested, the agenda has been adjusted to provide more time for OAM
and six presentations have been dropped and the revised agenda has
been uploaded. The presenters of all the dropped presentations were
contacted in advance and agreed. In addition, one brief presentation
on a new topic that came up recently has been added.

See you in Paris.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
rbridge mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailman.postel.org/mailman/listinfo/rbridge