Subject: [trill] Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:19:25 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for RBridges (Routing Bridges)'
  (draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib-09.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots
of Links Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ralph Droms and Brian Haberman.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-mib/

Technical Summary 

  This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
  for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
  objects for managing RBridges, which are devices that implement the
  TRILL base protocol standard.

Working Group Summary 
    
  There was some controversy on the WG mailing list concerning MIB
  structure but this turned out to be a misunderstanding and has been
  resolved. The document now has WG consensus.

Document Quality

   This document has been reviewed by Dan Romascanu and revised
   according to his review.  Dan is now satisfied with the document.

Personnel

   Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]> is the Document Shepherd.  Ralph
   Droms <[email-masked]> is the responsible Area Director.