Subject: Re: [trill] FW: TRILL WG docs

From: Satish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:00:54 -0700

“Support both the document and their proposed WG progress”

thanks
Satish Nandi

This message simultaneously begins a WG Last Call on
draft-ietf-trill-oam-framework and a call for draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm
to be adopted as a WG draft. Please comment by June 23rd and if your
comment relates to only one of the drafts, edit the subject line
appropriately.

Comments on how to improve draft-tissa-trill-oam-fm will be
interpreted as in favor of making it a WG draft unless they say
otherwise.

Thanks,
Donald and Erik
=============================
_______________________________________________
trill mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill

---

From: Satish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:03:17 -0700