Subject: Re: [trill] WG last call on draft-ietf-trill-esadi-05

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:13:23 +0000

Support!

ESADI is used by TRILL's directory assistance mechanism.

Linda Dunbar

  *   From: Erik Nordmark <nordmark at acm.org<mailto:[email-masked]>>
  *   To: "trill at ietf.org<mailto:[email-masked]>" <trill at ietf.org<mailto:[email-masked]>>
  *   Cc: Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3 at gmail.com<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Jon Hudson <jon.hudson at gmail.com<mailto:[email-masked]>>
  *   Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 17:09:37 -0800

________________________________

We have already had a WG last call on version 04 of this draft.

However, there were some concerns raised on the list, which resulted in changes around the flooding/ack behavior from 04 to 05. Those protocol changes are in section 4 in the draft.

Thus I'm starting a new WG last call so the WG can review those changes.

The last call will end Feb 21.

Please review and send comments to the list, including comments of the form that you have reviewed the changes.

Thanks,

   Erik

Name:           draft-ietf-trill-esadi

Revision:       05

Title:          TRILL: ESADI (End Station Address Distribution

Information) Protocol

Document date:  2014-02-06

Group:          trill

Pages:          36

URL:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trill-esadi-05.txt

Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-esadi/

Htmlized: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-esadi-05

Diff: http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-esadi-05