Subject: [trill] I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 21:21:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) over IP
        Authors         : Margaret Wasserman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   The Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL) protocol is
   implemented by devices called TRILL Switches or RBridges (Routing
   Bridges).  TRILL supports both point-to-point and multi-access links
   and is designed so that a variety of link protocols can be used
   between TRILL switch ports.  This document standardizes methods for
   encapsulating TRILL in IP (v4 or v6) so as to use IP as a TRILL link
   protocol in a unified TRILL campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 19:15:05 -0500

This revision changes from using DTLS to using IPSEC, as discussed in
Honolulu, improves the congestion considerations section, and adds
information associated with a port.

Thanks,
Donald
=============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 12:21 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> trill mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trill