Subject: [trill] FW: WebEx meeting reminder: TRILL Interim February 2014

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:53:02 -0500

TRILL interim on 2/5/2015 starts in 10 minutes: 

 TRILL Interim Agenda: 

1) Discussion of Base Draft updates (Donald Eastlake) [15 minutes] 

 draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis

draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel

2) Active-active (Donald Eastlake) [15 minutes] 

2a) comparison of aa-multi-attach and pseudonode-nickname

3) Directory Service  [30 minutes] 

3a) draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms (Donald Eastlake)

3b) draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization (YiZhou) 

4) YANG overview and Discussion (Deepak Kumar) [15 minutes] 

   draft-ietf-trill-yang-pm-01  [draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-01]

5) TRILL P2MP BFD (Mingqui Zhang) 15 minutes 

   a) draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-00.txt

6) TRILL IS-IS MTU Negotiation   15 minutes   

   draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-07 

   WG LC considered: 

  Adoption calls considered: 

   draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization 

   draft-zhang-trill-mtul-negotiation-07

Etherpad: (notes) 

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/trill-interim-2015-02-04-etherpad

v-Blue sheets:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/trill-interim-2015-02-15-vbluesheet

TRILL Interim February 2014 
Wednesday, February 4, 2015 
9:00 pm | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00) | 1 hr 30 min 

JOIN WEBEX MEETING 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma741e069c2ddcf3fc0fd76ede4bad225 
Meeting number: 647 306 770
Meeting password: donaldisgreat 

JOIN BY PHONE 
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) 

Access code: 647 306 770 

Toll-free calling restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf 

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc