Subject: [trill] draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis pasted WG LC on 2/25/2015

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 21:05:46 -0400

Trill WG members:  

The WG LC for draft-ietf-trill-rfc7180bis  started on 2/10 and completed on
2/24/2015.  We announced draft reached WG consensus at the IETF 92, but I
did not announce it on the list. Mea Cupa! 

This draft will be forwarded to the IESG on Monday (5/12/2015).  I completed
my shepherd report on March 25, 2015.  The authors updated their drafts to
address my comments in versions 3 and 4 (see the pointer below). The routing
directorate review by Russ White was done on 4/10 and forwarded to the list
today. 

As a WG chairs in the Routing Area IETF,  Jon and I will continue to listen
to any substantive technical comment you have on this draft.  If you have
something substantive, please send me any comments by Friday (5/9/2015).   

Sue 

PS: Mea Culpa is Latin phrase for admitting fault.   In the US the
equivalent might be "My bad". 

WG LC:

 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06642.html

WG TRILL WG Slides. 

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/slides/slides-92-trill-0.pdf

Updates due to the Shepherd report 

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06714.html

for version -03 and

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/trill/current/msg06723.html 

for version -04.